If you are looking to lease, extend your existing lease for an office, shop, commercial or industrial property or maybe even property in a retirement village property, our Conveyancer’s are equipped with the necessary skill set to ensure a smooth transaction.
Let us worry about the legal side of things.
While you concentrate on preparing your next steps in leasing the property our conveyancers specialising in leasing can act for both tenants and landlords.
Whether you are the landlord or the tenant, some of the issues that must be considered before entering into a lease agreement include:
- Lease duration and options to renew;
- The initial rent and subsequent rent increases;
- Outgoings and other charges;
- Subletting the premises;
- Landlord’s and tenant’s rights to end the lease;
- Tenant’s ability to transfer or assign the lease, and the expense of doing so;
- Complying with lease terms including rental payments;
- Insurances required and who affects them;
- Dispute resolution.
“It was an absolute pleasure to work with David. He made the whole experience easy and not stressful and answered any questions I had any time of the day.
Highly recommend Perpetual Conveyancing”