Perpetual Conveyancing offer unlimited free contract reviews
Once you have located a property to purchase, we help you through each step of the transaction, including but not limited to:
- Conducting a professional and thorough review of the contract and emailing you a copy highlighting the important aspects.
- Negotiating terms of the contract including special conditions and potential price reductions in some circumstances.
- Organising the necessary pre-purchase inspection reports including Pest, Building, Strata/Community Reports.
- Liaising with your broker/banker to assist in your loan approval process.
- Requesting extensions of the cooling off period if necessary.
- Advising you when cooling off period is complete and what the next steps are.
- Co-ordinating settlement with your lender and the Vendors representative.
- Preparing settlement figures including adjustments for council/water rates etc.
- Providing you with an explanation of the settlement figures.
- Advising you and the bank of the funds, either the shortfall required to settle or in the event of any surplus the funds left over from settlement.
- Advising you immediately once settlement has taken place.
- Advising the agent immediately once settlement has taken place so you may obtain the keys.
- Organising all the necessary paperwork specific to your purchase and explaining to you in plain English what you are signing.
- Ordering certificates such as rates and water certificates and any statutory documents in relation to your property.
- Processing stamp duty payments and preparing any necessary stamp duty forms for your signature.
- Liaising with your lender to ensure they have all necessary documents in readiness for settlement.
- Serving Requisitions on Title on the Vendors representative.
- Preparing Transfer document.
“David and the team made an extremely stressful home buying situation just that little bit easier by providing constant support and assistance when required. David went above and beyond to see it through to the end ensuring he did everything he could to get us into our first home. Definitely a recommendation for all in the future.“