Are you thinking of selling your home or property investment?
In NSW it is a legal requirement to have a Contract for Sale prepared before your property can be advertised for sale.
Selling your home can be a complicated and stressful process.
Given that selling your home can be a complicated and stressful process, it is important you choose a qualified professional such as a Licensed Conveyancer to carry out the work on your behalf.
Our team will order all necessary searches and documents on your behalf and prepare your Contract for Sale in a fast and trustworthy manner, complying with all current legislation.
We can forward this Contract to your nominated Real Estate Agent on your behalf so that your property can be placed on the market without delay.
So, what do we do? Once you are successful in locating a purchaser, we help you with each step of the transaction. This includes –
- Advising you in relation to the terms of the contract and your obligations. Such as Land Tax and GST.
- Negotiating terms of contract on your behalf, with the Purchasers representative.
- Arranging exchange of Contracts with the Purchasers representatives.
- Co-ordinating settlement with your mortgagee and the Purchasers representative.
- Preparing settlement figures including adjustments for any council/water rates etc.
- Obtaining a final payout figure from your mortgagee.
- Providing you with a breakdown of your settlement figures.
- Banking the sale proceeds into your nominated account.
- Notifying you and the Real Estate Agent of settlement taking place.
- Ordering a Section 47 Land Tax Certificate on your behalf (as required by law).
- Preparing a discharge authority form (to discharge your mortgage) for you to sign and liaising with your mortgagee in readiness for settlement.
- Replying to any requisitions on title raised by the Purchaser.
- Preparing the Transfer in readiness for settlement.
“David and Jasmyn are a fantastic team and made sure everything ran very smoothly for us! Fantastic service would highly recommend to anyone!”